Free Microsoft Office for Students and Staff
Students and staff can use Microsoft Office software at home at no cost while they study or work at Wath Academy on up to 5 devices...
Contains: Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Access 2016, Publisher 2016, Outlook 2016, Lync 2016, InfoPath 2016
Microsoft Office for Mac 2016
Contains: Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook 2016
Office Mobile for Android or iOS
Contains: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
How to get it...
To avoid any issue's we recommend uninstalling any trial versions of office before you start as they can conflict. You can find details on how to do this through the link below, there is also a removal tool to help too.
Once you have removed Office from your computer, follow the instructions below;
1. Click on this link https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx
2. On the first login page please enter your school email address e.g. email@example.com and click into the password box, the page will refresh and you will see a picture of the school with another login box.
3. Login with your school email and password
4. Click the install button
5. Choose Run or Save
6. The installation will begin while a video explains the features
7. You will need to activate Office. Please use your school email address and your school log on password as your credentials.
Microsoft Office Learning Tutorials