Skip to content ↓

Useful Information

Have You Moved or Changed Your Phone Number?

It is vital that our school holds up-to-date information about parents / carers so we can contact you in case of emergency. If you have changed your name, address or phone number please follow this link to the School Information Change Request Form. Once you've completed the form we will send you a 'change of details letter' for you to fill in. Any information you provide is kept confidential. 

Important Note: Submitting this form will result in a letter sent to the priority contact at the home address for that student. If you have responsibility for more than one student at Wath Academy you will need to submit a separate School Information Change Request Form for each student.

If you are unable to complete this form for whatever reason, but need to provide a change request, please contact Mrs H Potts on (01709) 760222.

It is an offence to provide false information.