1923 to 1930. Park Road.
Wath Secondary School opened its doors on 17th September 1923. It was opened by Alderman Talbot (Chairman of the West Riding Higher Education Sub-Committee) and was housed temporarily in Park Road Infants School with Rev A T L Greer as Headteacher and 3 assistant teachers. The school started with 77 children and grew to 520 students within six-years.