CATERING AND FREE SCHOOL MEALS
CURRENT MENUS AND TARIFF INFORMATION
Please use the link below to access our full menu this also includes our meal deals.
The Academy currently offers a biometric cashless system and ParentPay, an online payment system. There are also a number of 'top up' machines in Academy that students can use to put money onto their account.
Free School Meals
Did you know .... just by registering your child for Free School Meals means that the Academy gets extra funding to support their learning?
REGISTER NOW to make sure your child doesn't miss out.
The Government is giving money to schools to help students to achieve their very best. This funding is called Pupil Premium. With this money, your child may access:
- TA support
- Extra intervention
- Extended learning opportunities
- Enrichment Activities
- Homework support
- Holiday clubs
- Extra resources
Do you qualify?
Free School Meals are provided for school children if either they or their parent or guardian have been granted:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 (as of 2014 financial year) as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
How does it work?
1. Check if you qualify - see above.
2. Click HERE to register online
3. Your child will receive credit automatically on the biometric system.
4. The school will receive the extra funding towards your child's education.