Le Rendezvous, the school cafeteria, offers a range of catering options for staff and students. Le Rendezvous provides quality produce, healthy food options and value for money. We prepare and cook most of the food on site and offer a wide variety of main meals, salads, sandwiches, fruit pots and desserts as well as themed menus at a number of points throughout the year.
Morning Break Bar 10.50 am - 11.05 am
We provide a selection of hot and cold snacks (hot sandwiches start at around 90p), fruit, and beverages.
Lunch 1.05 pm - 1.40 pm
We have five service points during lunch to cater for different appetites.
- Chef's Selection: Classic cuisine. You can choose from a range of plated meals (meat & Vegetarian), hot wraps, jacket potatoes, pasta, salads, cold sandwiches, fresh fruit, puddings & cold drinks.
- Mega-Grid: Grab and Go food such as hot sandwiches, pizzas, paninis, wraps, bagels and cold drinks.
- The 'Sub Central' Service Window: A quick stop take away service offering hot sandwiches (from £1.95 or £2.35 with a drink).
- 'Wathway' Social Area Food Cart: Another quick stop service offering a range of cold sandwiches, pasta & salad bowls, fruit & drinks.
- 'Wathway' Hot Paninis and wraps
Le Rendezvous currently offers a biometric cashless system and ParentPay, an online payment system. There are also a number of 'top up' machines in school that students can use to put money onto their Le Rendezvous account.
Free School Meals
It is well worth taking up free school meals if you are eligible. You are entitled to claim free school meals if you are receiving Income Support, Job Seeker's Allowance (income based), Employment & Support Allowance (income related), Child Tax Credit, Pension Credit or support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act.
To claim Free School Meals you need to contact Rotherham Council's Customer Services Section:
The Customer Services Section
Revenues & Benefits
Or apply on-line using the Free School Meals Application Form.
Students on Free School Meals are entitled to a £2.35 allowance at lunchtime.
If your child has specific dietary requirements, please contact the school and talk to us. The menu operates on a 3 week rotation and changes frequently (an example menu is available as a PDF download), but our typical menu will feature a chef's selection main meal, a continental / vegetarian choice and one hot dessert.